The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Monday, March 10, 2008

WHO DECORATED UP THE "X"?

Rachelle, Jaksyn, Krystal and Derek came to my office about 2:00 PM to bring me 3 small and 1 big balloon, a smoothie and to sing me the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG" WITH THE EXTRA ENDINGS! I loved it! And I was so excited! We talked for a few minutes then they asked me who decorated up the "X". I told them that I had NO IDEA what they were talking about! They said, "when they drove into the parking lot, we noticed that the "X" was decorated!" I wouldn't believe them, so me and my whole office went out to see the "'X". And this is what I saw!!!


Krystal checking it out! First, I accused them of doing it, but they said, "NO"!

This has Derek puzzled! Jaksyn thinks it is great!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: