The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Monday, March 24, 2008

03/18/2008 WAITING TO START SLAYDE'S BIRTHDAY!

Mammy decided we would take pictures of ourselves as we wait for Klayton to get home so we can open up Slayde's presents and cards!!! Slayde looks good but Mammy and Jaksyn are missing most of their faces!!!

I'm getting better! I need more PRACTISE!!!


I got most of our faces but NO ONE is saying, "CHEESE"!


Well, Jaksyn and Mammy got the word to say, "CHEESE" but Slayde must not of heard! I guess I need more practise STILL!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

We definitely will have to work on that...its an art you know! I love your blog...but then I am partial to the children you blog about!!!LOL! Hey other family members...sucka's!