The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Monday, March 10, 2008

ANN'S BIRTHDAY DINNER!!!

We went to RUBY RIVER for my Birthday Dinner! I took this picture of the Kolbs (L to R) Klayton, Jaksyn, Slayde, and Rachelle! Because we had to wait, the Kolbs couldn't stay and eat after all, since they were going to Mesquite with a group of friends that had been planned for about 3 weeks! So they took the children over to Craig and Mindy's home (Klayton's brother), then left!



The rest of us stayed and ate! (L to R) Krystal Sorensen, Denny, Ann, Brianne (My best friend at work, SkyWest) King, her husband, Jeremy King, and Derek Sorensen. Krystal and Derek paid for my dinner for my present from them! My dinner was so good! We talked and laughed and really enjoyed ourselves! Then as we were getting ready to go, Krystal and Derek ANNOUNCED that they were PREGNANT!!! I started to cry and all Denny could do was smile!!! Every time we had gone to the temple, we had put their names on the prayer roll and now our prayers are being answered! YIPPY! A LITTLE SORENSEN BABY! THAT WILL MAKE NUMBER 9 GRANDCHILD!!! CONGRATS! KISS AND DEREK! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: