The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Sunday, March 9, 2008

DOES THE CAKE CANDLES SAY "29" OR "62"?

02/02.2008, Sunday night after church and dinner. I thought the cake was just for me, but Rachelle jumped on to the loveseat with me and informed me that the cake was to celebrate her birthday (02/28/2008), too. So with the cake this way, it says "29"! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHELLIE, BO BELLIE!!!


The cake says "62" so that must mean it is my cake now!!! Who wants to be "62"? Not me!!! In fact, I can't believe that I am "62"! I don't feel like I am this old only when I break my 2nd toe on my left foot, right wrist, or sprang my left fingers! Ha! Ha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANN!!!


I'm looking over at Denny to ask him if I am really "62" since the candles facing me says "62"! Shelle knows that "29" is her age! Jaksyn (Baby Girl) just wants to be a part of the party!!!


LIFE IS GOOD! So Rachelle and I am smiling! Jaks doesn't look so happy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANN AND RACHELLE!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

We are nerds! But I love it! Thanks for sharing your cake!