The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Monday, March 24, 2008

03/15/2008 MAGNIFYING THE WORLD!!!

I came home from work and Slayde and Klayton were watching Jaks with this magnifying glass looking at the grass, rocks, dirt, cement, ants, and pretty much everything around her. So when she came into the house, she started looking at everything in the living room. I grabbed my camera and here is what I got!!



It looks like she might have eaten some DIRT!!!



What a great SCIENTIST she is going to be, looking through all those microscopes!!! Hee! Hee!



Slayde came into see what Jaksyn and I were doing? What a good BROTHER he is to her! He loves her, plays with her and especially teases her!!! But as you can tell my this picture, SHE ADORES HIM!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: