The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

VALENTINE'S DAY!

Valentine's Day was great! Or should I say the night before was great because Dad (Denny) gave me my present early. I had to be to work at SkyWest at 5:00 am. Anyway, he had bought me a necklace and earrings to match and then another pair of earrings. They are really nice and I wore the set on Valentine's Day to work. But the neatest thing was the card! It is the red and gold card on the fireplace mantle. On the outside, it said, "A Valentine Love Letter to My Wife", and then you open it up and the song, "Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got) by the Four Tops coursey of Motown Records played! It is an old song and it was sooooooo COOL! I took the card to work and showed it around and all the women thought it was so neat! Dad out did himself this year!!! As you can see, I did my usual, candy tied to balloons! HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVERYONE!!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Mom it was so good to see you finally BLOG! Loved it...especially because I see my kids on it! They totally love hanging out with you at your house! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Look here

... said...

Mom I love the updated blog! It is fun to have us all on here keeping up on everyone's lives! I love it!

The Wright Family said...

Good job with the blog!! It's AWESOME!! Keep it up!! Love ya,