The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

LISA CAME TO ST. GEORGE TO JUDGE THE "ART'S FESTIVAL"!


Lisa, Ethen, and Rian Stoddard came down Sunday, February 10th and stayed at our home. Lisa had to judge the "Arts Festival" over at Dixie State College. Mammy got to babysit the grandchildren! It was great! Slayde and Ethen played X-BOX and Jaksyn and Rie Rie dressed up in the princess dresses and shoes that Jaksyn got for Christmas! The girls also played in the playroom kitchen! I, mostly, just made sure that breakfast, lunch and dinner was ready! They are all just good kids and fun to watch! They get along great!!!

Before Lisa left to judge, I thought she looked so PRETTY that I made her pose for these pictures! Lisa has always been so good to let me have fun with her! But then, all of my children are that way!!! Hmmmm, am I PROUD of my children???


Posted by Picasa

No comments: