The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

02/23/20087 THESE PEOPLE CAME TO SUPPORT TAELOR!

(L to R): Arlene (Grandma) Stoddard, Rachelle, Jaksyn, Troy (Proud Dad), Lisa (Proud Mom), Kevy "J". Front: Zak, Tae. They were all so happy to be there and see her dance!



(L to R): Arlene, Rachelle, Jaksyn, Troy, Lisa, ANN (MAMMY), Kevin. Front: Zak, Taelor. Arlene leaned over and whispered in my ear after Tae had performed her last dance number and said, "How does it feel to have started all of this (MEANING - DANCE)!" I wanted to take the credit but I have to give credit where credit is due to my Mother who was my DANCE INSTRUCTOR!" I do THANK HER for giving me the talent of DANCE!!!!!

What a good looking guy that Zak is! He was here to support his SIS!!!


Jaksyn just adores her older cousin, Tae!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: