The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

02/24/2008 GETTING THROUGH SLC AIRPORT SECURITY!

Shelle decided that we would try going through the INTERNATIONAL SECURITY since it usually isn't as busy as the usual AIRPORT SECURITY! Well, I think the secret is out because it was just as busy as the normal one because they have less lanes open. But it was a fun experience and a beautiful building! There is Shelle and Jaksyn waiting in line! Cute, huh!


Mammy and Jaks waiting in line! I love that I can fly anywhere in the world because I work for SkyWest! What a great PERK! Shelle, also, works for SkyWest. In fact, she got her job before I did! That means that if we are going on the same flight, with her SENIORITY, she BUMPS me! BOO HOO! Ha! Ha!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: