The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Thursday, February 28, 2008

ANN'S EARLY OFFICE BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

The office girls at SkyWest that I work with gave me an EARLY "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" party today! My real birthday is on Saturday, March 1st! (L to R): Laura Bone, Robin Colminero (Supervisor), Terryl Jetter, Brianne King, ME, and Brenda Carlson. I love where I work and I love the women I work with! They are GREAT!!!




This is my card they all signed! They usually get a gift card from a store but they didn't know where I liked to shop so they gave me the BEST VISA CARD EVER--- $40.00 CASH! CUTE!!!



This is my BEST FRIEND at work! I love Brianne! I know that we were kindred spirits in Heaven. From the first moment that I met Brianne, we instantly bonded and became friends like we had known each other forever! She is so spiritual, pretty, thoughtful, funny, sassy, bratty, cute, nice, easy to talk to, fun, rebel (in a nice way), smart, quick at catching on to things, humble, and good worker. She is a good wife, great mother and is married to a really neat man and has "2" beautiful little girls! She makes my days at work fun!!! We work 3 of our 4 - 10 hours days together! IT'S GREAT!!!

No comments: