The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

05/03/2008 DEREK SORENSEN'S GRADUATION!!!

Saturday, 2:00 p.m., Derek has just received his Bachelor's Degree in Business Management! WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF HIM! (L to R) Derek, Lorene's friend, Heidi Tasso, and Grandma Mary Andersen.
Derek getting a big hug from his Mom! You can barely see Krystal!
Derek, with his Grandma, and Mom!!!
Everyone is so HAPPY for Derek! What a BIG DAY!!! (L to R) Mom, Derek, and Grandma!

Then I went to take a picture of Krystal and Derek and my camera battery died!!! AUGGGGGG!!!! So I didn't get any pics of Krystal with Derek and me with Krystal and Derek to verify that I was at his graduation. So that is why I am so glad Krystal took this picture BELOW!!! I did get video of Derek receiving his diploma and walking off the stand, getting his picture taken professionally and then coming straight for Krystal and giving her a big kiss and hug!!! After graduation, we (Lorene, Grandma, Heidi, Derek, Krystal and I) went to the restuarant up Cedar Mountain Canyon, (can't remember the name), but the food was great and the company was fun! Derek and Krystal left the next day for Minneapolis, Minnesota where Derek is selling Security Systems for the summer! I can't wait to fly out to see them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: