The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

The Dennis Wright Family - 2007

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

04/27/2008 THE KOLB FAMILY!!!

THE KOLB FAMILY: L to R: Jaksyn, Klayton, Rachelle, & Slayde. This is TRULY a MIRACLE for them to be EARLY to church!!! Shelle has developed the ROBINSON/WRIGHT ability to be late to church to a NEW LEVEL!!!

Every Sunday, Grandma Matesen calls me to ask if I am going to Church! Every Sunday, I tell her, "Where else would I go?" Then she asks if the Kolbs are coming? I tell her, "Yes!" She then asks if they will be coming early and I LIE and say, "They will TRY!" I hope the Lord knows that I tell her that so she won't get upset! I know that they will be late but I am trying to save her sanity! Ha! Ha! I LOVE THE KOLBS!!!


DAUGHTER AND MOTHER: Jaks & Shelle.......BEAUTIFUL!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: